Back to the basics.
FiveSpot uses a simple, powerful and proven methodology for getting at the heart of what makes your products and services different and better. The assets we create are highly leverageable and designed to be measured. You will see a return on your investment. And because our content directly meets the needs of your prospects and customers, the assets we produce have a long and results-producing shelf life.
- Company Messaging Framework: this is the core of everything you do. We create your framework, which includes: a unique value proposition (UVP), target audience description, branding tagline, 10-word messaging, 90-word messaging, 150-word messaging, positioning statement, core pillars, pillar promises, customer issues, key scenarios, key benefit statements – all in a 3-page document, to be proactively, consistently leveraged across all your marketing initiatives.
- Customer Narrative: 2-page storyline that speaks directly to your customer and includes: industry issue statement, the customer’s “big question”, your point of view (POV) response, and a story “closer.” Reference this to help you stay true to your UVP and laser focused on the needs of your prized prospects.
- Strategic Content Plan: full content strategy plan including: competitive research, robust persona development, digital asset audit, key recommendations and an execution plan.
- Digital Asset Audit and Plan: digital asset review, recommendation and execution plan.
- Company Style Guide and Social Media Guidelines: These “true north” documents provide everone throughout your company guidelines to ensure a highly professional branding and language consistency across all your customer-facing assets. Especially useful for national and global cross-functional teams.
- Websites, microsites and landing pages
- Video scripting and production management
- Blogs (including ghost-authoring blog series)
- Capability brochures
- Datasheets and solution briefs
- Case studies
- Social media campaigns
- Feature articles
- Executive and staff bios
- Press releases
- Testimonials (interview customers and produce leverageable quotes)
- Email campaigns
- Annual reports
- Training materials
- Presentation, conference and webinar PPTs
- Editorial calendar creation and management: includes social media, nurture campaigns, blogs, ads, eBooks, newsletters and PR
- Websites: we manage the updating of your website page content as directed – and input content directly on your custom, Squarespace or WordPress site. For new or refreshed websites, microsites or landing pages, we provide expert project management of writers, designers and site developers, on time and on budget
- Digital Assets: Author and/or manage writers and designers for single or multiple asset creation
- Blogs: Research and ghost-author or edit topical, consistently published blogs
- Videos: Oversee video scripting, production management, editing and delivery
- Photography: Oversee onsite photography for multi-use, including executive and staff headshots